Saturday, November 17, 2012

I think I'm going crazy

We only have 4 more days until we leave for our Disneyland vacation so I'm in overdrive.  I've got the itinerary all typed out and printed out, packing lists have been made and checked, and remade and rechecked, all our crafts are done (at least for now) and I'm just ready to have some fun with my family in the Happiest place on Earth! Here's a look at the crafty stuff that we have done minus the travel treasure chests which are already in the car.
Everything that we have done.

Lanyards
Close up of the cool Mickey and Gang pic


Quillows

Bayahni's hair bow...the other girls have much smaller bows

My son's hat

Small backpacks for the kids...again girls get Minnie, my son gets Mickey

Journals to help capture our memories

Autograph books/picture books

Personalized water bottles

T-shirts for all the kids, girls with Minnie, my son has a Mickey head
So there it is in all its glory, our Disneyland crafts collection.  I feel like I forgot something, so if you see something that you think is missing, please, PLEASE let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment